Sunday, September 4, 2011

This is another great deal I ran across. Its a graphing Texas Instrument calculator. I picked it up for $2 at a yardsale. I sold it for around $30. This calculator new would retail for around $150. College kids are always looking for a cheaply used one. You can always find these at yardsales for cheap just look for the graphing ones. They will have alot of confusing buttons. The more simpler ones are worth that much. Just another good thing to keep an eye out for at yardsales/

11 comments:

  1. lol i never really thought like that before your on to something good here.

    A good market i think

    ReplyDelete
  2. woiw great deal man! i use CASIO calculators...pretty much the same i think

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh. I guess maybe its time to put up my abacus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn man, good call... I spent $89 on mine! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow they that expensive? i got mine for £25 an it has all the functions, brilliant for A level maths

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool, I need to pick one of them up for school.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks pretty vintage too, could be worth more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Like these i have one myself, and they are chick magnets

    ReplyDelete