Sunday, September 4, 2011

These are a little bit harder to find but if you do they're worth their weight in gold. These are pieces of dollhouse furniture. They date back to the 60's or 70's. I picked these up at a yardsale in my neighborhood a couple of months back. Paid $10 for 2 boxes full of it. I sold this lot pictured above for around $30 and that was just half of one box. I dont know why but apparently antique dealers love this dollhouse stuff so they will pay outrageous prices for it. You might get lucky and get the dollhouse with it too. They are pretty expensive too so keep an eye out for these money making products.

7 comments:

  1. My mother has tons of old dollhouse crap from when she was a little girl. I should sell it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fascinated with these stories of success. You have a real instinct for what you do. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it *-* I wish I could have something like that :(

    ReplyDelete