Thursday, December 8, 2011

Buying and selling old coins

Old coins are a extremely valuable asset to invest in like a really good stock they never go down in price. Coins are also special because they will always be worth the face value of it. Morgan silver dollars are worth a good deal of money they have shot up in price and are a valuable piece of american history. Some people collect hundreds of them over the years of their life. Then collectors find them all in whats called a hoard of silver dollars. These can be worth millions of dollars. Im going to be introducing you to th art of coin collecting over the next few days


5 comments:

  1. I recently found an old gold 50 mexican peso coin and sold it for 1,300 bucks or so. that was my lucky day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love collecting old and foreign coins... cool find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a 1797 half pence (British half penny)
    its probubly my favorite coin i own :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude where is the rest of these posts? I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are on the way. I promise :) Takes time to write about awesome coins ^_^

    ReplyDelete